Week 8 Moves To Make! (Trade Targets, and Key Pick Ups!)Oct 25, 2022
WEEK 8: Fantasy Football Moves To Make!
Looking to play even more fantasy football this week? Try out Prize Picks!
Prize Picks is our new favorite way to play daily fantasy football! Out of the fantasy playoffs? No problem!
Set a lineup or two in PrizePicks and you're back in the game! Entries are so simple, they can be made in less than 60 seconds. On PrizePicks, you simply select 2, 3, 4, or 5 players and predict if they will go over or under their fantasy projection. Check out our blogs to see our picks for this week!
Create an account and make an initial deposit and get a 100% deposit match up to $100 when you use code FANTASYHQ!
Need more info on how it works? Check out our info page.
MOVES TO MAKE THIS WEEK
How to use our recommendations:
- BUY: Go get these players - we think they will be available at a value. Check out our trade value chart to help put together a trade!
- SELL: These players are being valued higher than we think they should. If you have them, consider cashing out for a better player before their value drops!
- ADD: These guys are available on waivers in at least 50% of leagues - but they're worth a spot on your bench!
- DROP: To make these adds and trades, you're going to have to clear roster space. These guys are rostered in more than half of leagues, but you can safely drop them for a good waiver option.
- STREAM: These are guys with good matchups for next week! They will primarily be QB/TE's that you can pick up to cover your bye week this week!
- LEAVE TO YOUR LEAGUEMATES: These are guys that we think are just flashes in the pan. Your league mates are going to get excited and bid on them...and you should let them! Stay away.
1. ADD Michael Carter (NYJ RB)
- Unfortunately, Breece Hall is out for the rest of the season with a torn ACL, leaving the backfield for a surprisingly good Jets team wide-open. While the jets did just trade for James Robinson...Michael Carter should still be the receiving option out of the backfield and could lead the new committee. He is our top add this week.
- Rashod Bateman has had a few quiet weeks missing some time with an injury and coming back a little slow. Lamar and the Raven's offense as a whole has been down a little bit during this time, and if they start clicking again - Bateman could easily find himself as a WR2 rest of the season.
- You know what? On that note...its the perfect time to buy Lamar Jackson as well! If that offense picks back up, Jackson could easily be the QB1 the rest of the season.
4. SELL Ezekial Elliot (DAL RB)
- Zeke is coming off a game with 2 sneaky TD's that saved his week. He is very much in a committee with Pollard and is going to be capped each week, while also holding a pretty scary weekly floor. If you can turn him into someone like Travis ETN or Dameon Pierce, I'd jump at it!
5. ADD Gus Edwards
- Edwards looked great leading the Ravens backfield this last week. With Dobbins out a while...this is Gus Bus's backfield!
6. LEAVE TO YOUR LEAGUEMATES: Mecole Hardman (KC WR)
- Hardman has put up some decent fantasy numbers the last few weeks, but he's doing so with some big plays/TD's saving his day. He's not efficient, and we don't expect him to be a startable WR.
7. ADD Wandale Robinson (NYG WR)
- Robinson had 8 targets this week and looks like he might be emerging as the clear #1 target in New York! Daniel Jones is figuring things out...and Robinson could be a great flex option in the back half of the season!
8. STREAM Danile Jones (NYG QB)
- Speaking of which...Daniel Jones has become a streamable QB option! He is sneaky with his legs, and this last week he rushed 11 times for 107 yards and a TD. As this offense continues to roll...he's a startable option if you're looking to replace Brady, Rodgers, or Russ!
9. DROP Russel Wilson (DEN QB)
- Broncos Country...Let's Ride (the bench). Drop him ladies and gentlemen.
10. SELL Leonard Fournette (TB RB)
- Fournette hasn't been bad this season...which is exactly why you can still probably get decent value for him in a trade. 1. That offense is just not looking great. 2. They are working Rachaad White into the game plan more and more each week. Cashing out on Fournette is the safe play here!
11. ADD D'Onta Foreman
- While the Panthers are likely going to be a slow-moving offense...Foreman does appear to have the RB job on lock. He looked pretty good this week, and if he's still available on waivers he's a must add.
12. ADD Isaiah Pacheco
- CEH got demoted this last week and Isaiah Pacheco and Jerrick McKinnon are becoming increasingly involved. Take your shot on the young RB!
13. ADD Paris Campbell
- Back-to-back weeks with 11+ targets has to catch your eye! If you need WR help...Campbell is worth an add!
- Lamb had a fairly quiet week with Dak coming back...but his target share was awesome! He should still be looked at as a WR1...but some managers might be getting impatient.
15. WILDCARD ADD Rashid Shaheed
- This is a total wildcard dart throw...but we wanted to include him in our list. Shaheed has not been very involved for the saints, seeing the field for only 14% of snaps this last week...but this guy is fast! He's touched the ball twice this season and both of those touches have gone for TD's...a 44 yard rush and a 53 yard catch. This kind of speed is dangerous and if they work him into the line up it could get interesting!
Don't miss a beat!
New moves, motivation, and classes delivered to your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.